How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel
Are your creating content for YouTube? On your videos if you want to earn money, a god [place to start is to monetize your channel. Through built-in-ad system and YouTube partner program, you can actually start earning money quickly. While you should not expect to make a lot of money immediately , those small amount add up, over time, and the bigger the audience you get , the better the kick-back will be. The best part about this system is that how easy it is to set up and start earning. Now, let’s follow these steps which are required to monetize your videos and explore some other ways to make money through your content. To make money on YouTube there are four golden rules, and they are:
· You need to have 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel
· Over the last 12 months your videos have generated 4,000 watch time hours
· You must follow all of YouTube’s policies and guidelines
· step up an AdSense account
· Get reviewed and approved
So, now let’s go into details on
How to monetize your channel, step by step:
· On the YouTube homepage, click your profile icon and select “You Tube Studio” I 5the dropdown menu.
· First find the left navigation bar and click “Monetization”.
· After you will met the requirements, you will see an “Apply Now” button. Click on this button.
· At that time you need to review and accept YouTube terms and guidelines. Make sure your location setting are correct; otherwise, you might run into problems.
· Set up, your AdSense account, basically you need to enter your email address, the URL you want to show ads on, review terms and conditions, sign in to your google account and then create your AdSense account. If you have an AdSense account, you need to conform that by shining in to it and connect it to your YouTube channel.
· You need a license to use the music, if you want to monetize your sound tracked videos. With the Epidemic Sound Subscription to enhance your content, you can choose from 35,000 tracks and 90,000 sound effects.
· Now, you have to wait for about a month during the review process. You will get accepted hopefully, and if not- you can apply again after 30 days.
· Once when you become a YouTube partner, you can start ads on your video, you income depends on clicking from your audience. If your audience is bigger, you will get bigger review from YouTube.
After Monetize Your Channel How Much Money You Can Make?
After monetization your earning depends on your niche, the number of clicks on your ads, where in the world your viewers are located, the length of your video, and the number of views your video gets. For an ad view YouTube pay rate ranges between $0.10 to $0.30. Per 1000 ad views YouTube can make around $18, which usually comes about $3 to $5 per 1000 video views. IF you want to generate full time income you need to give new contents. That’s why so many creators does not rely on Google AdSense monetization alone.